Beaver Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Beaver Creek on IRR E1640
- Comanche County, Oklahoma
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1974
- Pony truss
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.63667, -98.17167 (decimal degrees)
34°38'12" N, 98°10'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/575920/3833063 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 186990000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28820 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Sufficiency rating: 20.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 20, 2018: Updated by Dave King: Bridge is closed
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com