BH Photo #465467
Reportedly Haunted by an individual named Jeremiah.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Washita River on E1340 Road
- Caddo County, Oklahoma
- Collapsed in 1994 due to an overweight truck.
- 6-panel, pinned Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 97.1 ft.
Total length: 221.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.07082, -98.31635 (decimal degrees)
35°04'15" N, 98°18'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/562330/3881110 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 87982 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 31, 2020: New photo from Melissa Brand-Welch
- January 31, 2020: Added by Tony Dillon
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Melissa Brand-Welch - melissabrandwelch [at] msn [dot] com