RI - Deer Creek Bridge #3
West approach trestle completely washed out and destroyed, with rails dangling in the air.
Total length is approximate.
- Pony/through girder bridge over Deer Creek on abandoned railroad (former RI)
- Caddo County, Oklahoma
- Closed to all traffic, west approach washed out
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
- 1 x 58' Through Plate Girder
4 Panel Open Deck Pile Trestle
5 Panel Open Deck Pile Trestle
Length of largest span: 58.0 ft.
Total length: 184.0 ft.
- Also called
- RI Bridge No. 5526
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.54010, -98.54260 (decimal degrees)
35°32'24" N, 98°32'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/541462/3933037 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 80600 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 25, 2018: Added by Dylan VanAntwerp
- Dylan VanAntwerp - dylan_vanantwerp [at] live [dot] com