Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over a branch of Kingfisher Creek on N2690
- Blaine County, Oklahoma, and Kingfisher County, Oklahoma
- Open to traffic
- Built 1912
Span length: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.84847, -98.20692 (decimal degrees)
35°50'54" N, 98°12'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/571615/3967431 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- OKNBI 002890000000000 (Oklahoma bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 28713 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com