Indian Mill Covered Bridge 35-88-06x
The source for some of the information on this page is "The Covered Bridges of Ohio: An Atlas and History" by Miriam Wood.
- Lost covered Howe through truss bridge over Sandusky River on County Road 47
- Wyandot County, Ohio
- Destroyed by flooding
- Built 1871 by John Kennedy to replace an earlier covered bridge built 1859-1860; destroyed by 1913 flood and replaced by steel truss bridge
- - John Kennedy
- Two-span covered Howe through truss
Lost Bridges.com says 120', Miriam Wood's book gives a length of 140'
Total length: 140.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.86317, -83.25370 (decimal degrees)
40°51'47" N, 83°15'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/310061/4526012 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 95344 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 4, 2021: Added by Paul Plassman