Crommer Park Bridge
North portal view
Photo taken by Paul Plassman in June 2017
BH Photo #503051
The Village of Pioneer reports that this bridge was originally located about 375 feet east of its current location, where it originally served Elm Street. It was removed from Elm Street in the late 1960s and installed in the park in the early 1970s.
- Pratt pony truss bridge over Clear Fork on Pedestrian path
- Pioneer, Williams County, Ohio
- Open to pedestrians only
- Superstructure erected at Elm Street in 1898 moved a short distance west to Crommer Park in early 1970s in Pioneer for use as a pedestrian bridge
- - Toledo Bridge Co. of Toledo, Ohio [also known as Smith Bridge Co.]
- 2-panel, pinned Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 30.0 ft.
Total length: 31.4 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.68049, -84.55565 (decimal degrees)
41°40'50" N, 84°33'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/703451/4617189 (zone/easting/northing)
- 880 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 93932 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 29, 2021: Updated by Nathan Holth: Changed description to show previous location.
- September 28, 2021: Updated by Tony Dillon: Corrected to a 2-panel span.
- August 16, 2021: Added by Paul Plassman