Sherod Road-Flat Fork Bridge
Photo taken by J.P.
BH Photo #161717
Likely spared by the construction of I-71
- Pratt pony truss bridge over Flat Fork on Sherod Road
- Warren County, Ohio
- Closed to all traffic and pretty much abandoned
- 3-panel, pinned Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 36.1 ft.
Deck width: 12.5 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 99.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.45388, -84.01891 (decimal degrees)
39°27'14" N, 84°01'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/756502/4371388 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 8333793 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
OH 8333793 (Ohio bridge number)
BH 28545 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Sufficiency rating: 20 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 20, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added truss type
- January 23, 2018: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- April 11, 2010: New photos from James McCray
- April 10, 2010: Updated by J.P.: updated bridge status
- February 19, 2010: Updated by Bill Eichelberger: Fixed GPS coords.
- Bill Eichelberger
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com