Bokes Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Matthew Hemmer in May 2020
BH Photo #530001
An impressively long Pratt pony truss.
- Pratt pony truss bridge over Bokes Creek on CR 212
- Union County, Ohio
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1902; rehabilitated 1986
- 6-panel, pinned Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 86.0 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.41474, -83.46813 (decimal degrees)
40°24'53" N, 83°28'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/290591/4476716 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- OH 8034737 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 8034737 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 36015 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 14, 2022: New Street View added by Paul Plassman
- April 14, 2022: Updated by Dave King: Updated status: intact but closed; specified design and added categories “Wooden deck, Pin-connected & Lattice Railing”
- April 14, 2022: New photos from Matthew Hemmer
- Matthew Hemmer - matthemmer1994 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Paul Plassman