Cement Bridge Road Bridge
Photo taken by David Sellers in October 2015
BH Photo #339567
This bridge is the oldest documented complete concrete t-beam in Ohio. It features experimental design of the period. It is considered historically and technologically significant by the most recent Ohio Historic Bridge Survey.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Indian Trail Creek on Cement Bridge Road (Wayne Twp Road 66)
- Tuscarawas County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- Slated to be repaired.
- Built 1908
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.59859, -81.66016 (decimal degrees)
40°35'55" N, 81°39'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/444143/4494408 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 7935668 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 45785 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 4, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- October 18, 2015: New photos from Janis Ford
- August 2, 2010: Added by Nathan Holth