Wooster Street Bridge (Old)
Wooster Street Circa 1908
Old Postcard View
BH Photo #402644
Portal elements appear to indicate a Canton span.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Canal/River on Wooster Avenue in Dover.
- Dover, Tuscarawas County, Ohio
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1893; Replaced 1939
- - Canton Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio (Likely Fabricator)
- - Interurban
- Northern Ohio Traction & Light Co. (NOT&L)
- Tuscarawas Traction Co.
- (3)7-panel, pinned Pratt through trusses
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.52019, -81.47353 (decimal degrees)
40°31'13" N, 81°28'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/459888/4485603 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 78433 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 12, 2021: Updated by Luke: Added build date
- August 12, 2021: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added truss type and possible fabricator.
- August 12, 2021: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- September 14, 2017: Added by Dana and Kay Klein