Lock 17 Road - Tuscarawas River Bridge
The two main pillars still stand in the river. It is just down from the U.S. 36 bridge. This was the first generation bridge out of three or four. Formally the Pikes Peak Ocean to Ocean Highway.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Tuscarawas River on former Pikes Peak Ocean to Ocean Highway, now Lock 17 Road
- Gnadenhutten, Tuscarawas County, Ohio
- Removed but not replaced
- Future prospects
- Now located on Lock 17 Road, it is the first-generation bridge of three at Gnadenhutten.
- Built in early 1900's, lost in late 1970's.
- Pratt through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.35874, -81.44274 (decimal degrees)
40°21'31" N, 81°26'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/462406/4467669 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 74253 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 5, 2022: Updated by Paul Plassman: Tweaked spelling and other stuff
- November 16, 2016: New Street View added by Ryan Freeland
- November 3, 2016: Added by Ryan Freeland
- Ryan Freeland - ryan [dot] freeland1980 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Paul Plassman