Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Nine Mile Creek on Roeth Road
- Shelby County, Ohio
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1910; rehabilitated 1981
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 67.9 ft.
Total length: 70.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.25430, -84.32865 (decimal degrees)
40°15'15" N, 84°19'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/727190/4459405 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fort Loramie
- Inventory numbers
- OH 7550960 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 7550960 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 35997 (Bridgehunter.com ID)