North Western Ohio Railroad - Sandusky River Bridge
Assumed to be one of the bridges in the triple railroad bridge complex in Tiffin.
- Lost Howe through truss bridge over Sandusky River on North Western Ohio Railroad
- Tiffin, Seneca County, Ohio
- No longer exists
- Howe through truss
Total length: 209.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.11892, -83.17466 (decimal degrees)
41°07'08" N, 83°10'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/317430/4554237 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 95316 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 4, 2022: Added by Paul Plassman