Watson Bridge (1877)
The source for some of the information on this page is "The Covered Bridges of Ohio: An Atlas and History" by Miriam Wood.
- Lost Howe through truss bridge over Sandusky River on County Road 33
- Seneca County, Ohio
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1877 and financed by donations from a local philanthropist; possibly replaced 1897?
- Covered Howe through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.20945, -83.14393 (decimal degrees)
41°12'34" N, 83°08'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/320258/4564224 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 95315 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 4, 2022: Added by Paul Plassman