B&O - Sandusky River Bridge (1870)
The source for some of the information on this page is "The Covered Bridges of Ohio: An Atlas and History" by Miriam Wood.
- Lost Howe through truss bridge over Sandusky River on Baltimore and Ohio Railroad
- Tiffin, Seneca County, Ohio
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1870 as uncovered Howe truss bridge; covered 1871; replaced 1883
- Two-span, covered Howe through truss
Total length: 214.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.11897, -83.17486 (decimal degrees)
41°07'08" N, 83°10'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/317414/4554243 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 95296 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 29, 2021: Added by Paul Plassman