Frederick Creek TR 462 Bridge
Photo taken by Don O'Brien
BH Photo #129371
May have been relocated here in 1940, but bridge most likely dates to ca. 1900.
- Lost Pratt pony truss bridge over Frederick Creek on TR 462 (Edmunds Road)
- Scioto County, Ohio
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 1993
- 4-panel, pinned Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 65.9 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.81140, -82.77774 (decimal degrees)
38°48'41" N, 82°46'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/345648/4297348 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 7335199 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 28348 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 2, 2014: Updated by Nathan Holth: This bridge has been demolished and replaced.
- May 31, 2010: Updated by Bill Eichelberger: Corrected GPS and added street name.