Cromley Road Bridge (New)
Approaching from south
Photo taken by Paul Plassman in November 2016
BH Photo #509870
An unusually long span for a modern pony truss.
- Modern polygonal Warren pony truss bridge over Walnut Creek on Cromley Road
- Ashville, Pickaway County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 2009 to replace a steel through truss bridge
- Modern polygonal Warren pony truss
Span length: 160.1 ft.
Total length: 160.1 ft.
Deck width: 31.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.71084, -82.96290 (decimal degrees)
39°42'39" N, 82°57'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/331736/4397506 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 6530567 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 94718 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 41.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 13, 2021: Added by Paul Plassman