Fifth Street Bridge (1878)
Total length is the estimated additive of the five span lengths.
- Lost Smith through truss bridge over Muskingum River on Fifth Street
- Zanesville, Muskingum County, Ohio
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1878
- Four uncovered, timber Smith through truss spans, 140' each
One iron pony truss span, 52'
Length of largest span: 140.0 ft.
Total length: 612.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.94775, -82.00606 (decimal degrees)
39°56'52" N, 82°00'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/414057/4422442 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 99954 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 21, 2022: Added by Paul Plassman