Alum Creek Bridge
Photo taken August 2011 by Sandor Gulyas
BH Photo #221158
Lousy replacement for a bowstring truss.
- Pony truss bridge over Alum Creek on CR 15
- Morrow County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1986
- Modern polygonal Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 84.0 ft.
Total length: 86.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.36167, -82.90167 (decimal degrees)
40°21'42" N, 82°54'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/338529/4469635 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 5931037 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 50359 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 26, 2022: New Street View added by Paul Plassman
- November 29, 2011: Added by David Backlin