Little Muskingum River TR 562 Bridge
Photo taken by Mark Yurina in June 2018
BH Photo #429166
Replaced a Pratt through truss built in 1899 by the Canton Bridge Company.
- pony truss bridge over Little Muskingum River on TR 562
- Monroe County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 118.1 ft.
Total length: 122.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.62394, -81.08629 (decimal degrees)
39°37'26" N, 81°05'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/492594/4386022 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Matamoras
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 5635101 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 28059 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 13, 2020: New photos from Matthew Hemmer
- June 9, 2018: New photos from Mark Yurina
- April 14, 2010: Updated by Bill Eichelberger: Mapped.
- Bill Eichelberger
- Mark Yurina - markyurina [at] gmail [dot] com
- Matthew Hemmer - matthemmer1994 [at] gmail [dot] com