Ohio Historic Bridge Inventory Sheet
BH Photo #512208
From Ohio Historic Bridge Inventory:
The 1896 pin-connected Pratt pony truss carried TR 79 over Brandywine Creek. It was relocated in 1991 to the property of Michael & Pamela Thomas, about 1.5 miles from the prior location, for re-use as a pedestrian bridge. The new location is just east of CR 21 in Bloomfield Twp. The bridge was an eligible bridge in the prior inventory.
- Half-hip Pratt pony truss bridge over Nothing on Nothing
- Logan County, Ohio
- In storage or disassembled
- Built 1896; Moved here in 1991
- - Bellefontaine Bridge & Iron Co. of Bellefontaine, Ohio
- Half-hip Pratt pony truss
Span length: 49.0 ft.
Total length: 49.0 ft.
- Also called
- Brandywine Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.40236, -83.94434 (decimal degrees)
40°24'08" N, 83°56'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/250135/4476579 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
BH 95132 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 18, 2021: Added by Nathan Holth