Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge on CR 88
- Logan County, Ohio
- No longer exists
- Built 1916
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 52.2 ft.
Total length: 53.2 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.51333, -83.98500 (decimal degrees)
40°30'48" N, 83°59'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/247101/4489016 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- OH 4638131 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 4638131 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 35941 (Bridgehunter.com ID)