Torrens Rd Bridge
Replaced in 1989 with Warren pony truss; west masonry abutment retained and still in service; bridge approx. 25 ft above river
- Lost Pratt pony truss bridge over North Fork Licking River on Torrens Rd TR 68
- Licking County, Ohio
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built in 1935 for $1,138, cost shared between Knox and Licking Counties.
- Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 94.0 ft.
Total length: 97.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.24444, -82.45266 (decimal degrees)
40°14'40" N, 82°27'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/376442/4455900 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- Washington Twp
- Inventory number
- BH 92251 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 15, 2021: Added by William Evans
- February 25, 2021: New photo from William Evans
- William Evans - bevans [at] lcounty [dot] com