Ginger Hill Road Bridge
Photo taken by Greg Hall
BH Photo #131603
Four lines of sister-stringers added in 2018 (entire length) to keep bridge open until replacement.
- Modern pony truss bridge over North Fork Licking River on Ginger Hill Road
- Licking County, Ohio
- Open to traffic; 45% legal load
- Future prospects
- Programmed to be replaced in 2023.
- Built 1990. Temporay repairs in 2018.
- - U.S. Bridge/Ohio Bridge Corp. of Cambridge, Ohio
- Modern welded pony truss
Length of largest span: 142.0 ft.
Total length: 146.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.20949, -82.44282 (decimal degrees)
40°12'34" N, 82°26'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/377216/4452007 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- Washington Twp
- 925 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 4532856 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 37136 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 19.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 22, 2021: New photo from William Evans
- February 21, 2021: Updated by Luke: Added category "U.S. Bridge/Ohio Bridge Corp."
- February 21, 2021: Updated by William Evans: Corrected bridge lengths and added information.
- February 27, 2010: Updated by Greg Hall: added GPS coordinates
- August 11, 2008: Added by Greg Hall
- Greg Hall - cyclebay [at] aol [dot] com
- William Evans - bevans [at] lcounty [dot] com