Blackhand Gorge Bridge
Photo taken 2005 by Gregory S. Hamilton
BH Photo #108316
Former location was Laurel Hill Rd Bowling Green Twp over Valley Run
- A-frame through truss bridge within Blackhand Gorge Nature Preserve
- Licking County, Ohio
- Open to pedestrians only
- Originally built 1880 over Valley Run on TR 332; relocated 1983
- Warren through truss with inclined upper chord
Length of largest span: 46.0 ft.
Total length: 48.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.05955, -82.28741 (decimal degrees)
40°03'34" N, 82°17'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/390200/4435160 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 27858 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 25, 2021: Updated by William Evans: Photo added
- December 8, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- February 19, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added GPS coordinates
- September 26, 2005: Posted photos from Gregory S. Hamilton