15-span steel beam bridge with concrete piers. First rehab in 1964 saw reinforced concrete beams and concrete encased steel beams removed and rolled steel beams with concrete deck installed. Second rehab in 2005 involved rehab of concrete deck and piers and spot-painting the beams.
- Steel stringer bridge over Raccoon Creek on Columbus Rd C539B
- Granville, Licking County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929, Rehabilitated 1964, 2005
- Steel stringer bridge with non-composite concrete deck and 1 intermediate expansion joint
Length of largest span: 45.0 ft.
Total length: 617.5 ft.
Deck width: 25.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.06421, -82.52511 (decimal degrees)
40°03'51" N, 82°31'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/369936/4435997 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- Granville Twp
- Inventory numbers
BH 92219 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 22, 2021: Added by William Evans
- William Evans - bevans [at] lcounty [dot] com