Canal Greenway Covered Bridge
Photo taken by David Case in March 2020
BH Photo #467473
This bridge was built on the abutments of an old railroad bridge. It is for pedestrian/bicycle use only as the deck is only 8 feet wide.
- Town lattice truss bridge over Unnamed tributary of South Fork of Licking river on Canal Greenway Trail
- Licking County, Ohio
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1991
- Town lattice through truss
Span length: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 80.0 ft.
Deck width: 8.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 8.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.94063, -82.51762 (decimal degrees)
39°56'26" N, 82°31'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/370341/4422270 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 88465 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 18, 2022: New Street View added by Brandon Cooper
- March 9, 2020: New photos from David Case
- David Case
- Brandon Cooper