Snyder Road Bridge
Photo taken by Janis Ford in June 2013
BH Photo #360797
Bridge underwent major rehab in Nov 2015 with new galvanized floor beams, stringers and deck. This bridge replaced a 127-ft Pratt thru-truss and sits on the original masonry abutments.
- Modern Warren pony truss bridge
- Licking County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1986. Major rehab Nov 2015
- - U.S. Bridge/Ohio Bridge Corp. of Cambridge, Ohio
- Modern Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 126.0 ft.
Total length: 130.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.13355, -82.42294 (decimal degrees)
40°08'01" N, 82°25'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/378773/4443550 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- Newton Twp
- Inventory numbers
BH 73258 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 22, 2021: New photos from William Evans
- February 21, 2021: Updated by Luke: Corrected buiilder to already-existing category
- February 21, 2021: Updated by William Evans: Information added
- August 19, 2016: Added by Janis Ford
- Janis Ford
- William Evans - bevans [at] lcounty [dot] com