Bennington Chapel Road Bridge
Replaced with a welded, polygonal Warren pony truss.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Otter Fork of the Licking River on Bennington Chapel Road
- Licking County, Ohio
- Replaced in 2001
- Built 1918; rehabilitated 1961; replaced 2001
- Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.24677, -82.57063 (decimal degrees)
40°14'48" N, 82°34'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/366412/4456329 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- Bennington Twp
- Inventory numbers
- OH 4534743 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 4534743 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 35939 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 21, 2021: Updated by William Evans: Added creek name
- February 17, 2021: New Street View added by Nathan Holth
- December 7, 2011: New Street View added by Daniel Hopkins
- November 17, 2011: Updated by Bill Eichelberger: Added stream name
- October 4, 2011: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added full name of road and GPS
- Daniel Hopkins - chimera [at] clovermail [dot] net
- Bill Eichelberger
- Nathan Holth
- William Evans - bevans [at] lcounty [dot] com