Honey Creek TR 85 Bridge
Photo taken by Matthew Hemmer in May 2020
BH Photo #471480
Welded truss replaced the original one on the existing substructure.
- Lost Warren pony truss bridge over Honey Creek on TR 85
- Huron County, Ohio
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1918; replaced with a welded Warren pony truss 1960
- Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.03083, -82.79917 (decimal degrees)
41°01'51" N, 82°47'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/348754/4543738 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 3945448 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27712 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 30 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 3, 2020: New photos from Matthew Hemmer
- Matthew Hemmer - matthemmer1994 [at] gmail [dot] com