OH664 Hocking River Bridge
Photo taken by Ohio Historic Bridge Inventory
BH Photo #510613
According to a nearby historical marker this bridge was originally located in Hamilton County and was relocated here in 1956.
- Lost through truss bridge over Hocking River on OH 664 in Logan
- Logan, Hocking County, Ohio
- Replaced in 2005
- Built 1914 by the Pennsylvania Bridge Co.; rehabilitated 1956; replaced in 2005
- - Pennsylvania Bridge Co. of Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania through truss
Length of largest span: 247.1 ft.
Total length: 253.9 ft.
Deck width: 26.9 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 22.3 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- OH664 Hocking Falls Mill Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.54167, -82.43000 (decimal degrees)
39°32'30" N, 82°25'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/377121/4377865 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 3704629 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27698 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 15, 2021: Updated by Paul Plassman: Added builder and history
- October 26, 2021: New photos from Nathan Holth
- August 19, 2020: New photos from Geoff Hubbs
- January 4, 2010: Updated by Bill Eichelberger: Bridge has been replaced.