Old Colerain Bridge
Photo taken by Historic American Engineering Record
BH Photo #151133
A plaque and finial have been retained as part of a marker at one end.
- Lost Pennsylvania through truss bidge over Great Miami River on CR 463
- Hamilton County, Ohio
- No longer exists
- Built 1895 by the King Bridge Co.
- - King Bridge Co. of Cleveland, Ohio
- Pennsylvania through truss
Total length: 364.2 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Also called
- Ross Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.30346, -84.64295 (decimal degrees)
39°18'12" N, 84°38'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/703237/4353101 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 3133516 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27618 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 81.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 6, 2015: New Street View added by Nathan Holth
- December 30, 2009: New photos from Bill Eichelberger