East Engle Mill Road Covered Bridge
Developed a severe lean in it's later years and finally collapsed under heavy snow during the Blizzard of 1978.
- Lost Multiple Kingpost through truss bridge over Anderson's Fork on East Engle Mill Road
- Greene County, Ohio
- Built 1877
- Multiple Kingpost through truss
Total length: 145.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.57942, -83.91609 (decimal degrees)
39°34'46" N, 83°54'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/249542/4385141 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 91082 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 28, 2020: Added by Tony Dillon