Central College Bridge
This bridge replaced a covered bridge (built in 1858) that was burned down in 1897.
- Lost Warren through truss Bridge over Big Walnut Creek on Central College Road
- Westerville, Franklin County, Ohio
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1898, replaced in 1970
- - New Columbus Bridge Co. of Columbus, Ohio
- Warren through truss with all verticals
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.10277, -82.88341 (decimal degrees)
40°06'10" N, 82°53'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/339468/4440863 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Northeast Columbus
- Inventory number
- BH 59885 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 14, 2021: Updated by Tony Dillon: Corrected from a Pratt to a Warren truss.
- March 12, 2014: Updated by Sandor Gulyas: Corrected date of tear down.
- February 22, 2014: Updated by Luke Harden: Added builde from pic
- February 22, 2014: Added by Sandor Gulyas