Photo taken by Janis Ford in November 2008
BH Photo #446722
In 2005, the Franklin County Engineers office & Metro Parks received the 2005 Historic Bridge award for the relocation & re-use of this bridge.
- Franklin County, Ohio
- Open to pedestrians only
- Originally spanned Hellbranch Run in Pleasant Twp. Moved to Pickerington Ponds Metro Park, repaired & repainted in 2004.
- - Columbus Bridge Co.
- Warren pony truss with no verticals
- Also called
- The County Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.88795, -82.79693 (decimal degrees)
39°53'17" N, 82°47'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/346359/4416866 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 84985 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 6, 2020: Updated by Nathan Holth: Added builder.
- April 18, 2019: New photos from Janis Ford