Galena Brick Trail - Little Walnut Creek Bridge
Southeast oblique view
Photo taken by Paul Plassman in August 2018
BH Photo #507273
Lengths given are estimates. Bridge appears to reuse stone piers from a previous crossing.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Little Walnut Creek on Galena Brick Trail (former Conrail RR)
- Delaware County, Ohio
- Open to pedestrians only
- - Conrail (CR)
- Penn Central Railroad (PC)
- Two-span deck plate girder with one large span over Little Walnut Creek and one smaller span over an old road alignment on the south approach.
Length of largest span: 100.0 ft.
Total length: 151.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
- Also called
- Conrail - Little Walnut Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.21846, -82.88328 (decimal degrees)
40°13'06" N, 82°52'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/339752/4453705 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 94348 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 14, 2021: Added by Paul Plassman