McClure Road Bridge
East end of bridge
Photo taken by Anthony Dillon in July 2008
BH Photo #118044
Less than 1/2 mile from the Indiana state line
- Through truss bridge over Greenville Creek on McClure Road (TR 276)
- Darke County, Ohio
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1882 by the Massillon Bridge Co.
- - Massillon Bridge Co. of Massillon, Ohio
- Wrought iron 7-panel Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 82.0 ft.
Total length: 85.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Also called
- Greenville Creek TR276 Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.12898, -84.80224 (decimal degrees)
40°07'44" N, 84°48'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/687254/4444388 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Union City
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 1944134 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27491 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 2, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Adjusted GPS coordinates that were way off
- July 23, 2008: Updated by Anthony Dillon: status