Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Olentangy River on OH 61 in Galion
- Crawford County, Ohio
- Unknown status
- Built 1927
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 30.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.73667, -82.77833 (decimal degrees)
40°44'12" N, 82°46'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/349842/4511046 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- OH 1701894 (Ohio bridge number)
ODOT 1701894 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 35890 (Bridgehunter.com ID)