NS - Erie Boulevard Overpass
Erie Boulevard Overpass
Photo from old postcard
BH Photo #476873
It appears this originally crossed the Miami & Erie Canal and is older than 1951.
- Pony truss bridge over OH-4 on Railroad (NS)
- Hamilton, Butler County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1951?
- - Norfolk & Western Railway (NW)
- Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Penn Central Railroad (PC)
- Pennsylvania Railroad (PRR)
- Warren pony truss with all verticals
Length of largest span: 98.1 ft.
Total length: 106.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.39056, -84.54750 (decimal degrees)
39°23'26" N, 84°32'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/711206/4362988 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 900060 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 59398 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 22, 2020: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- January 26, 2014: Added by Luke Harden