BO - Hocking River Bridge
This bridge crossed the Hocking River and I can clearly discern the trusses on historic aerials. It also disappeared between 1984-1994.
- Lost Truss bridge over Hocking River on Baltimore & Ohio Railroad
- Stewart, Athens County, Ohio
- Removed but not replaced
- - Baltimore & Ohio Railroad (BO)
- Truss bridge with girder approaches
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.30349, -81.89643 (decimal degrees)
39°18'13" N, 81°53'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/422708/4350839 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 99762 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 28, 2022: Updated by Brandon Cooper: Added categories "Baltimore & Ohio Railroad", "Hocking River"