BO - Hocking River Bridge
I think this bridge looks like a truss from historic aerials, but I'm not sure as the aerial view is a little blurry from 1984. But from what I can gather is the bridge was lost between 1984 to 1994, as it is non-existent on historic aerials of 1994.
- Lost Bridge over Hocking River on Baltimore & Ohio Railway
- Athens County, Ohio
- Removed but not replaced
- - Baltimore & Ohio Railroad (BO)
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.31431, -81.87492 (decimal degrees)
39°18'52" N, 81°52'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/424575/4352021 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 99759 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 28, 2022: Updated by Brandon Cooper: Removed category "Hocking River "