Mill Road Bridge-Conneaut Creek Bridge (Old)
One of two classic concrete rainbow arches on original alignments of highway OH 7 in Ashtabula County, Ohio. The other one was rehabilitated ca 1999, but this one waits its turn for a hoped-for future rehab before it deteriorates any further.
- Through arch bridge over Conneaut Creek on Mill Road (Old OH 7)
- Ashtabula County, Ohio
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built ca 1925; closed to traffic 2011
- Concrete through arch
Length of largest span: 149.9 ft.
Total length: 224.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 17.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.93771, -80.56344 (decimal degrees)
41°56'16" N, 80°33'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/536190/4642952 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1951)
- Inventory numbers
- ODOT 461288 (Ohio Dept. of Transportation structure file number)
BH 27259 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 1991)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 43.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 15, 2018: New photos from Dana and Kay Klein
- August 14, 2018: Updated by Dana and Kay Klein: Sequenced/name consistance adjustment
- September 9, 2015: New Street View added by David Backlin
- September 8, 2015: New photos from Roger Deschner
- July 22, 2009: New photos from James Baughn