MNCW - North Main Street Overpass
Skewed plate girder span with curb columns crossing US1 in Port Chester. NBI has a build year of 1937 but the brownstone abutments likely date to the quad-tracking/grade separation of the New Haven Line in the 1890s.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over North Main Street/US 1 on Metro-North New Haven Line
- Port Chester, Westchester County, New York
- Open to traffic
- - Commuter Rail
- Metro-North Commuter Railroad (MNCW)
- New York, New Haven & Hartford Railroad (NH)
- Northeast Corridor (NEC)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 67.9 ft.
Total length: 112.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.00487, -73.65979 (decimal degrees)
41°00'18" N, 73°39'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/612706/4540162 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 7000110 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 89700 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 27, 2020: Added by Ian Martin