Conrail - Frank Koenig Boulevard Overpass
Built as part of Kingston Arterial construction in 1982.
Converted to rail trail in 2019.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over Frank Keonig Boulevard/NY 9W on Kingston Point Rail Trail
- Kingston, Ulster County, New York
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1982
- - Conrail (CR)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 101.1 ft.
Total length: 191.0 ft.
- Also called
- Catskill Mountain Railroad Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.92644, -73.98589 (decimal degrees)
41°55'35" N, 73°59'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/584082/4642106 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Kingston East
- Inventory numbers
- NY 7702130 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 53534 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 4, 2020: Updated by Josh Schmid: Fixed typo in name, added rail trail conversion
- November 2, 2018: New photos from Josh Schmid
- September 15, 2012: Photo imported by Luke Harden
- September 13, 2012: Added by Luke Harden