NS - Reynolds Avenue Bridge (North)
Abandoned bridge on the former DL&W mainline segment continuing west toward Painted Post.
- Girder bridge over Reynolds Avenue on Norfolk Southern
- Corning, Steuben County, New York
- Built 1950
- - Conrail (CR)
- Delaware, Lackawanna & Western Railroad (DLW)
- Erie Lackawanna Railroad (EL)
- Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 67.9 ft.
Total length: 73.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.15883, -77.07013 (decimal degrees)
42°09'32" N, 77°04'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/328979/4669484 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NY 7715062 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 80341 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 3, 2018: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein