Coopers Falls Bowstring Bridge
The last mention of this bridge in public records was in 1874 when the wreckage of it was disposed of. Likely no photos exist.
- Lost Bowstring through truss bridge over Oswegatchie River on Lost road in De Kalb.
- De Kalb, St. Lawrence County, New York
- Collapsed 2 years after it was built and was never replaced
- Built in 1870 by the King Bridge Company; collapsed in 1872
- - King Bridge Co. of Cleveland, Ohio
- Bowstring through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.51770, -75.34174 (decimal degrees)
44°31'04" N, 75°20'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/472840/4929432 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 84537 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 24, 2019: Added by Tony Dillon