Jones Road Bridge (West)
Essentially 2 separate bridges as they are not on a pier.
- Pony truss bridge over West Branch St. Regis River on Jones Road
- St. Lawrence County, New York
- Open to pedestrians and snowmobiles only
- Built 1902
- Warren pony truss with alternating verticals
Length of largest span: 52.8 ft.
Total length: 54.8 ft.
Deck width: 12.5 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 8.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.59833, -74.73778 (decimal degrees)
44°35'54" N, 74°44'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/520810/4938365 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Sylvan Falls
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3341150 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26827 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 4, 2021: New photos from Steve Conro
- March 21, 2020: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- March 25, 2017: Updated by Tony Dillon: Changed from through to pony truss
- February 9, 2014: Updated by CANALLER: Added Info & Photo.