Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Little Schoharie on Huntersland Hill Road
- Schoharie County, New York
- No longer exists
- Built 1938; replaced 2003
Span length: 76.8 ft.
Total length: 76.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.56917, -74.26667 (decimal degrees)
42°34'09" N, 74°16'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/560188/4713233 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 3354740 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26783 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com