First Street Bridge
Bridge is partially skewed and wider at south end, as railroad formerly crossed street at an angle near north end of bridge
- Stone arch bridge over Poesten Kill on First Street in Troy
- Troy, Rensselaer County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900
- - Boston & Maine Railroad (B&M; BM)
- CSX Railroad (CSX)
- Conrail (CR)
- New York Central Railroad (NYC)
- Penn Central Railroad (PC)
- Troy & Greenfield Railroad (T&G)
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 80.7 ft.
Deck width: 35.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.72028, -73.69528 (decimal degrees)
42°43'13" N, 73°41'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/606827/4730578 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Troy South
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2202330 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26685 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 14, 2018: Updated by Josh Schmid: Added categories "Boston & Maine Railroad", "Troy & Greenfield Railroad"
- April 22, 2015: Updated by Luke: Added categories "Rail-and-Road", "Railroad"