Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Kinderhook Creek on Gould Road
- Rensselaer County, New York
- Open to traffic
- Built 1947; rehabilitated 1992
- Pony truss
Span length: 59.7 ft.
Total length: 59.7 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.52556, -73.41639 (decimal degrees)
42°31'32" N, 73°24'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/630067/4709345 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Stephentown Center
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- NY 2202160 (New York State bridge identification number)
BH 26686 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com